Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Hello" Appearing on The Universe of Tristan Johnson!

My short story “Hello” will be appearing in audio format on an upcoming episode of the brand new podcast The Universe of Tristan Johnson.

Tristan Johnson is a fellow novice writer who has participated in NaNo with me both of the years I’ve been involved and is also a Youtube vlogger and Blogspotter as well. His website for the show is The Universe of Tristan Johnson and he is, according to comments he’s made to me, always looking for new material. Anyone interested in politics, religion, current events or fiction writing should do themselves a favor and check him out.

We still need to meet up on Skype to do the post-reading interview section (I’m not reading my own story as he’s found real female voice talent to do that for him. Good choice.) and then hopefully the new episode will be up within the next couple of weeks.

I’ve never recorded an interview or had my work published as an “audio story” before, so needless to say I am quite excited.

No comments: